1.20.2011

True Life: I'm in Love with Mila Kunis

"Playing coy is silly.  Speak your mind.  If a man gets turned off, he's the wrong man." -Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis....You are my newest lesbian girl crush.  I am far from considering myself a lesbian...or even bisexual...but mygoodness.  Mila Kunis is HOT.  After her dark and mysterious, yet sexually confident role as Lily in "Black Swan" I immediately became infatuated with her.  Her gorgeous big hazel smokey eyes, olive skin and plump DSLs are to die for.  So you can imagine, when I saw her on the cover of February's Cosmo, I just had to purchase it.  I've blogged in the past about women being too aggressive and immodest so when I read her personal interview, I loved her even more.  When asked about dating and playing games, she's quoted as saying "I think playing coy is silly.  Speak your mind.  If a man gets turned off, he's the wrong man."  Amen to that!  I couldn't agree more.  Coy is not my personality.

Moreover, she describes herself as a "sweatpants kind of girl" and she even admits to burping...two things I can relate to.  The minute I get home, the first thing I do is change out of my clothes into a big pair of sweats two sizes too big and a hoodie (although I've recently added a few pieces of lingerie to my wardrobe and have felt quite sexy wearing it for no one but myself).  I've also been known to burp...outloud...gasp.  How unlady-like.  I know.

Finally, another reason I'm crushing...her confidence in her body.  She reportedly lost 20 pounds for the role as a ballerina and hated the way she looked.  She went down to 95 lbs on her 5'3" frame and couldn't stand it.  In an interview with Nylon, she says, "I could see why this industry is so f*cked up...I would literally look at myself in the mirror and I was like, 'Oh my God!' I had no shape, no boobs, no ass...all you saw was the bone.  I was like, 'This looks gross.'  It took me five months to lose 20 punds, but it took me just five days -- days! -- to gain it all back."  In today's stick thin obsessed society, nothing is more refreshing to hear than a star embracing her curves, tits and ass.

If you haven't seen "Black Swan," I suggest you do so.  I loved it.  Not only because I have a dancing background and love ballet, but because it's a good psychological thriller...for any male or female.  And guys, if two hot chicks in a psychological thriller isn't enough for you, you'll at least be entertained by the lesbian sex scene between Mila and Natalie Portman.

-Stay Sassy, xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...