"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." -Oprah Winfrey
Today I read online that some cultures
wear red undies for good luck on NYE.
So bust out your red panties ladies!
In accordance with the New Year's tradition, I too have taken some time to set goals for 2011...not quite resolutions..but just a few little things I'll be "focusing on." We'll see how well this works out for me over the next 365 days...Here's to 2011...
- laugh more
- smile more
- spend less money
- cuss less
- eat less
- drink more wine
- wear red lips as frequently as possible
- match my undergarments
- read more books that are not related to medicine
- learn to do something new, maybe knitting?
- abide by the "2-second rule" when driving
- be more green
- travel all over
- facebook less, text less, call more
- edit my fb friend list
- kiss plenty of frogs
- find my prince, maybe...
- love again
-Stay Sassy, xo