11.22.2010

True Life: I'm obsessed with undies

Fifty.  Yes that's right...five-oh.  And yes I counted.  That's not even including what was in the wash or the dirty clothes the morning I decided to count them all.  I think it's safe to say that I have a slight obsession with undies. Mom, before you freak out and think I just went on a shopping spree and bought ten new pairs of undies at Vickie's...I'll let you know...I haven't.  I just find it hard to get rid of underwear.  Needless to say, they really aren't the type of thing that you can donate to Goodwill, nor can you sell them in a garage sale.  Well, I guess technically you could, but that's just plain sick.  So basically, when you determine it's time to get rid of a pair...whatever your strategy may be...you have to toss them in the trash...and that's like throwing money away!

I did the math...I could survive for more than
two months on my undies collection.
Photo courtesy of www.victoriassecret.com
In my defense, underwear are clearly a necessity.  Not only do you practically need a pair every day, but you also have to take in to consideration what your outfit is.  Every girl has a wide variety of undergarments.  Not only do we have cheekies (my personal fave), boy shorts, thongs, hip huggers, and the plain 'ol bikini...we also have to have them in various colors as to not show through certain outfits.  I love sexy little things and Vickie's clearly knows I'm a sucker for their "sexy steals."  You know you can't just pick up one pair when they ALWAYS have the 3/$30 or 5/$25 staring at you in the face.  And it's not hard for anyone to find 3 patterns to love.  Plus, you can't deny the way a sexy pair of underwear has the potential to make you feel.  Even though no one should be able to see them (see below), just personally knowing what you have on underneath is fun.

I clearly love undies...and I'm sure there's someone out there who is more fashionable underneath their clothes than I am.  Props.  BUT I don't love undies enough to let everyone know I have them on...I cannot stand underwear lines.  Specifically with leggings and spandex.  Ladies...seriously.  Even if you think you're doing justice by wearing a thong...if I can still see your thong line, I gag...no matter how skinny you think your ass is or it actually is.  Even more annoying...when girls wear spandex to work out in with underwear.  I just don't get it.  Spandex is already drawing attention to that area...and then you have to accentuate it with nasty underwear lines?  Most athletic pants come with built in protection...you don't need to double wrap it.  If you want to wear underwear, that's great.  But save us the double bubble ass cheeks and leave your spandex at home.

-Stay Sassy, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...