5.29.2011

Hey you.

It's Memorial Day weekend - thinking back to holidays past and remembering great times with friends and others.  It seems like seriously just yesterday we were partying at 45 Madison, taking over the pool and being sillies.  I'm loving being back in KC.  I feel like I haven't ever been gone and I'm actually pretty bummed I only have a week and a half left.  Not much compares to being surrounded by my fabulous friends and my "psuedo"-roomies, drinking wine on the porch and listening to Colbie Caillat, loving life.  I hope everyone is having a great holiday where ever you are and how ever you may be celebrating or enjoying yourself.  And of course, thank you to those of you who have risked your lives for our country and freedom.


This song reminded me of....ish.



-Stay Sassy, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...