5.01.2011

I'm Baaacckkkk

Another six weeks is over which also means my DanVegas sightings and Royal Donut days are over.  I am back in Kansas City for 6 weeks and couldn't be more excited.  My life is pure HAPPINESS right now!

Photo courtesy of
www.brooksiderbarandgrill.com
To The Brooksider:  Thank you for the wonderful welcome back last night and for over serving me.  You never cease to amaze my liver with your endless amounts of Vodka Redbulls and tequila shots.  I will admit, you got me good last night - HUGE shout out and massive THANK YOU to Erica for being kind enough to lend me a hair tie and pat my back while dry heaving....sorry TMI.  But, on a slightly more positive note... I have great news to report.  I didn't get kicked out!!  As many of you may or may not know, I've ran my mouth once or twice.  I'm really good at getting accused of doing crazy things like throwing drinks (WAS NOT ME) and ice (yea, that was me - but we were playing catch).  I look forward to many more dance offs in the Boom Boom Room dancing around like a high schooler on the verge of losing her virginity.

Welcome back toast!
Jay, Me and Abra
To My Friends: I couldn't be happier to be back in KC for the next 6 weeks and am so excited to see everyone more frequently!  Dallas is going to have some big shoes to fill this summer to get me to leave you all and move there.  You all are what makes me love Kansas City so much.  I love my friends and I love, love, love being constantly surrounded by Jayhawks.  I'm still getting used to not freaking out when I see Jayhawk anything on other cars.  I love the feeling of being home, knowing where I'm going and seeing familiar faces no matter what hot spot I decide to frequent (which btw, I need to try all the new restaurants while I'm here, so let's get started).  So here's to many more evenings of fun and laughter together.  Cheers!

-Stay Sassy, xo

P.S. Usama bin Laden is dead.  Hopefully Donald Trump will accept that spelling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...